slide show 1

Saturday, June 27, 2009

comment to shawn

Shawn, the touring days really wear us out but fortunately we have time to rest. Many peaple are friendly but alot of people seem to be tired of tourist. Some do not have much patience with us since we don't know the language. I learned that if you make eye contact with a person trying to sell something then they won't leave you alone. One day on the island a man pulled up and open his back trunk and then started yelling at me. I thought he was mad at me but then he pulled a fish out his trunk and tried to hand it to me. I found out that he was trying to sell fish and I guess I looked like I was hungry. Can't wait to get back and play some golf and go to coffee, American coffee!!! Andy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure I would be easy prey for selling something. I'm glad you weren't accosted and robbed. Seeing some of the way people live and function day to day has to be interesting.